AP Industries – Single Desk Portal
The Andhra Pradesh Government has initiated the AP Industries Single Desk Portal to provide a business-friendly environment to help investor’s community and the public with ease of doing business in the State. This portal promotes conductive business processes through transparency and time-bound information/ clearances. It also helps an investor with all required services and support during the entire investment process for Ease of Doing Business in Andhra Pradesh. In this article, we look at the multiple services offered by the Single Desk Portal in detail.
Services Provided at AP Industries – Single Desk Portal
Single Desk Portal is meant to deliver numerous services of the state government. Investors can make use of this online portal to avail the following services listed below:
- Procedures for starting a New Enterprise
- Comprehensive list of approvals
- Industrial Incentives Application
- Approval Verification
- Single Desk Portal Registration
- Investment Tracker
- Sick Industries Registration
- SPD Performance dashboard
- e-filing of cases in Commercial courts
- e-payment of court fee and process fee for commercial cases
- Request monitoring
- Certificate of DCP
- Grievance Redressal
- Allotment of Raw Materials Application
Features of AP Industries-Single Desk Portal
The portal provides a wide range of features that can be availed by the investors. Some of the features are listed below:
- The Single Window Act that mandates the time-bound delivery of services
- This portal is made available with the checklist for all the requisite approvals.
- It facilitates the investors by providing on boarding without the need for physical interaction with various departments.
- It makes ease of procedures, ensures transparency and provides a one-stop solution for investors with SLAs.
- Single Desk Portal acts a single front end portal interface across various departments.
- This portal provides with the unified access to multiple regulatory authorities and facilitating electronic payments for all clearances.
- Common Application Form (CAF) across multiple departments.
- Integration of requisite pre-establishment and pre-operation stage clearances for online filing and tracking.
- Dashboard view of clearances in a pipeline
- Channel for routing queries and interacting with departments for additional documentation
- Institutional arrangements for Single window clearances through State and District-level Bureau
- Incentives under Industrial Policy 2015-20 to be facilitated as services through Single Window System