Agriculture & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA)
- Fruits, Vegetables and their Products.
- Meat and Meat Products.
- Poultry and Poultry Products.
- Dairy Products.
- Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products.
- Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products.
- Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds.
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- Cereal and Cereal Products.
- Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts.
- Pickles, Papads and Chutneys.
- Guar Gum.
- Floriculture and Floriculture Products.
- Herbal and Medicinal Plants.
Pattern of Assistance:
|Component||Pattern of Assistance|
|% of cost||Max Limit|
|1. Development of Export Infrastructure|
|1.1 For Establishment of Post Harvest Infrastructure||40%||Rs. 100L for each Activity|
|1.2 For Food processing sector||40%||Rs. 100L for each Activity|
|2. Quality Control|
|2.1 For Implementation and Certification of quality||–||–|
|2.2 Procuring Hand held devices||40%||Rs. 4L per Beneficiary|
|2.3 Strengthening of technical and managerial skills||40%||Rs. 4L per Beneficiary|
|a. Training in India and abroad||Max- Rs. 1.50L Per Participant once in 3 yrs (2017-2020)|
|b. Seminars/ workshops/ outreach programs etc.||Max- Rs. 5L|
|2.4 Testing of Water/ Soil etc||40%||Rs. 5000/- (The upper ceiling limit Rs. 10L per beneficiary during 2017-2020)|
|2.5 Laboratory for export testing and in-house lab equipments||–||–|
|a. APEDA recognized labs for Up gradation||40%||Rs. 75L|
|b. APEDA registered exporters for in-house lab equipments.||40%||Rs. 25L|
|2.6 Support for innovative ideas for infrastructure and quality improvement in agricultural and processed food sector||Rs. 25L|
|3. Market Development|
|3.1 New Market||40%||Rs. 10L Per study|
|3.2 Assistance for trial shipment for fresh horticulture produce||40%||Rs. 5L Per Container/ trip|
|3.3 Registration of Brand / IPR outside India||
|Rs. 20L Per beneficiary/Market|