Index / Areas Covered in Project Report
P A R T : A : — GENERAL:
- Title Page
- Application to Bank / Nodal Agency
P A R T : B : — BASIC DETAILS / ASSUMPTIONS / ECONOMICS:Cost of the Project & Means of Finance
- Location of the Unit & its advantages
- Raw Materials Details
- Man power / Employment details
- Promoters Details- Background & Experience
- Product Introduction, Usage / Specification / Process etc.,
- Market Potential, Demand & Supply etc.,
- Project Cost – Land, Civil Works etc., details
- Project Cost – Machinery & Equipment Details
- Production, Sales & Raw Materials etc., details
- Power, Wages / Salaries & Others details
- Economics of other Expenditures
- Term Loan Repayment & Interest Calculations Schedule
- Statutory Clearances Required
- Subsidies / Incentives Expected
P A R T : C :– BANK APPLICATION FORM: (for Credit Facilities of S.S.I. Units )
- Details of the Promoter & Past Performance
- Employment, Technical Feasibility
- Land, Raw materials, Utilities, Economic Feasibility
- Schedule of Implementation etc.,
- Project cost & Means of Finance
- Future Projections, Details of Security
- Bio-Data of the Promoters
- Details of existing & Proposed Fixed Asset
P A R T : D : — FINANCIAL STATEMENTS:
- Projected Profitability Statement.
- Projected Cashflow statement.
- Projected Balance Sheet.
- Working Capital Requirement
- Working Capital – Other Methods
- Break-even Analysis (BEP)
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR).
- Sensitivity Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Discounted Payback Period (DPP)
- Fixed Asset Coverage Ratio & O.I., & R.O.C.E.
- Summary of Stocks Statement.
- Abstract of Financial Parameters / Data
- List of Ratio’s
P A R T : E : — C.M.A. DATA: