GST Registration Means:
Businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 20 lakhs (or Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration. For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
Persons Liable for GST Registration:
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 20 Lakhs (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
- of a company.
- A cancelled cheque of your bank account showing the name of the account holder, IFSC code, MICR code and bank branch details.
- Board resolution or letter of authorization in respective cases of company and partnership firm.
Documents Required for GST Registration
- PAN of the Applicant
- Aadhar card
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs
- Address proof of the place of business
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque
- Digital Signature
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory
With highly qualified & skilled professionals, we can assist you in a speedy GST registration process.